Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame....











Many people are against us starting Henley playing ball. I am so excited about it and so is she. She did fairly well for a 2 yr old, but I am not going to lie, she will probably be riding the pine a pretty good bit...hahaha! We have a lot to work on to say the least. There are so many funny stories to tell....i would be writing a book if i mentioned them all. Here are some pictures from her first day at practice!
Also, I went to the doctor yesterday and had to have an ultrasound.....still too early to be positive if its a boy or girl. There was a little something sticking out between the legs though. haha! I go back April 6th for another one to be positive.










1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

She really does look like a little you but maybe I am biased b/c I don't know her daddy. Our boys play T-ball and Sam is only 2. It's a little ridiculous, but they look so cute in their uniforms that I think it is worth it.