Tuesday, November 3, 2009

here we go again...

Well this morning I decided to take Harper to the doctor. She has been coughing a little but nothing bad. Adam and I got absolutely no sleep Saturday night or Sunday night. She was up all night long. She seemed to be pawing at her ear like a puppy dog would do. I know she isn't old enough to pull on them but i think that was her way of letting me know they hurt. After daycare reported yesterday that she was fussy all day and never napped over 20 minutes....we decided it was probably time to see Dr. Farr. You guessed it....DOUBLE ear infection. Poor thing....she is only 10 weeks old. I am praying she doesn't follow in her big sisters foot steps with the ear infections. She is at her Granny's today and will be at her MawMaw's tomorrow. If that don't make you feel better....nothing will! Please pray for us that we all get sleep!

No comments: