Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Turkey Day...lets get ready for Christmas

These never post the way i want them to, so start at the bottom of this post.

As soon as we got home from the lake.....we immediately went to Lowes bought our real tree for the year and came home and decorated the house for Christmas. I love Christmas....just wish I had some money to spend. The picture above was taken right before bed....thanks Granny for their Christmas pj's!
The picture above was taken Thanksgiving Day before going to Adam's parents house! Poor Harper she has her second double ear infection!

The pic above is my side of the family that we spent the weekend at Lake Guntersville with. We rented a huge house that had lots of stuff to entertain us. I'm talking playground, swiming pool, hot tub, ping pong, canoe, foosball, putting green, basketball court, and tons of board games. We had so much fun.....I hope we start making this a Thanksgiving tradition. I feel I need to mention that we played a basketball tournament and I actually scored 6 points....haha! The only small disaster we had was Henley falling in the swimming pool. Dont worry....it had a cover on it but for some reason she thought she could just walk out there and get the ping pong ball. She was freaked out, but Cheyenne saved her from getting too wet. She only was wet from the waist down.


2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

The girls are so cute! I am so glad Christmas is finally here! It's so much fun with the kids isn't it! I need your address so I can send your family a Christmas card. if you get a chance, just write a comment on my blog and leave it there. Oh, and Sam fell into a covered pool one time. It really freaked him out because it was so cold, but he survived too.

The Hill Family said...

our address is 3035 Sharon Blvd. Quinton, AL 35130

Charlie weighed 11lbs. 12 ounces at his 2 month check-up. He was really colicky for the first month and has really hit a growth spurt lately and I bet he weighs atleast 13 and a half but probably closer to 14 pounds. it is 2:30 and I just talked to trisha and she said he has already taken 21 ounces today. Thats crazy to me. Anyway, next time you guys go to Guntersville and stay in what sounds like an awesome house, I'm expecting an invite!! and I can remember when Cheyenne was born...we are getting old, like ancient!