Wednesday, February 11, 2009

baby update and ear update!

Well, I went back to the doctor on Monday and everything looks great! Baby is no longer a dot on the ultrasound. I actually saw toes.....that is about all i could make out though. haha!
Well, Henley is not the one with the ear infection now. I woke up Friday night in SEVERE pain with my ear. Adam went to the store and bought me tylenol (only thing i can take while PG) in the middle of the night and put some ear drops in my ear. I have an AWESOME husband! Okay....so that didnt help the least bit. Thanks for trying!!! I actually couldn't take the pain any longer and drove myself to the ER. SCARY.....to say the least! The wait was 3 or more hours....okay...so i just went back home.
Today i went to see an ENT and he says that i am getting ear infections from Henley. Never thought that was possible. He said maybe now that she has tubes, my ear infections may get better. Did i mention this was my 2nd one in 3 months. If the ear infections continue.......I WILL HAVE TO HAVE TUBES TOO....hahaa! Maybe i will not be posting pics of the nurses wheeling me off in a little red wagon into surgery like they did Henley.
Hope everyone has a great V-day!

No comments: