Tuesday, February 3, 2009

our weekend....

Henley loves the trampoline.....there is no way I could stand all that static in my hair! My plan was to take a nice Saturday nap but all I could hear was Henley and Adam outside laughing and jumping and I couldn't resist going to spend some time with them outside and taking some pictures. I must say.....i did take some good ones!
This is her Schwinn tricycle that her Uncle Kev and Aunt Kelcy got her for Christmas. She drives it like Fred Flinstone.....she will not use the pedals....even though this picture looks like she is really into it!

Henley loves to ride with her Daddy. I think Mommy goes a little too fast for her! Yes, Henley has on a Christmas shirt. I bet you can't guess who dressed her. Anytime Adam dresses her he has to make sure it looks ridiculous.

Also, one last thing......We went for a check up today after having tubes put in. They said her ears looked fantastic and her hearing was back to normal. Praise God!!! He never fails to answer a prayer! I prayed that her attitude would go away too....haha! That "Red Headed" attitude is here to stay....who am I kidding!

No comments: