Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Heaven will never be the same....


Last week we lost a very special family member. Grandaddy (Adam's Grandaddy) was diagnosed with lung cancer just over a month ago and we never would have thought we would have to say goodbye so soon. Heaven will truly never be the same now that he's there! I can't go into to much detail because I dont want to start crying at work. I posted one of the sweetest pictures of him and 4 of 7 of his great grand children that he ABSOLUTELY loved to death.

I have so many great memories of him playing with Henley. I pray that she will never forget him! I want to say thanks to all our friends and family that have said a little prayer for us during this time. Trust me, your prayers were felt!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

I am actually feeling really good right now. Ask me again in 2 months and that answer will surely be different. I swear if one more person asks, "Are you sure it isn't twins?" or ,"What? Your only 6 months along?" I am going to lose it. I have only gained 6 pounds(I don't see how) but my stomach looks like I am ready to deliver tomorrow. I guess I may be permanently stuck like this. Having 3 babies in 3 years will do that to you I guess. So yes, I can sympathize with you feeling like you are preparing to birth a cow!
I am so sorry to hear about your husband's grandpa. Mikey's grandfather died in August and it was really sad b/c he basically raised Mikey. The kids will ask where is he and stuff like that and it's hard. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

The Hill Family said...

delayed reaction... i just saw your post about the puddle jumpers...aren't they a life-saver. Huett wouldn't let go of us at all in the water without that thing. best. float. ever!