Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Working Momma...

So yesterday was my first day back to work from maternity leave. I only shed a few tears after dropping Harper off at daycare. She seemed to do fine! Wow, was last night busy.....I walked in the door Adam was already cooking supper. I started giving Harper a bottle and had the great ideal to iron clothes at the same time.....that was very interesting! Gotta do what you gotta do though. After supper and kitchen was cleaned, both girls had to have baths.....after baths they had to be put to bed....no time to really play. I do think Adam played with them for a few minutes upstairs while i was picking up and putting clothes on the wash. It really is true a woman's work is never done. I am just so thankful I have an awesome husband that helps!

An update on Harper....well she and I had a nice long talk on Sunday night. I told her that her mommy was going back to work and she and daddy really needed their sleep. She listened and said she would do her best! Yippie, she has slept all night the past two nights. Henley on the other hand has woke us up both nights. I guess I need to have that talk with her. haha! Maybe tonight!

No comments: