Thursday, October 1, 2009

Henley blows out 3 candles....not literally though


Henley turned 3 September 26! I can't believe how big she is getting. In the picture above was the night I made cupcakes for her party at school. She has yet to blow out candles on her birthday so i thought this year would be the year. I talked it up for days. I thought we better practice at home the night before.....no luck. She was all smiles like in the pic above until she saw the flame! I ended up blowing it out for her.

As you can see in this picture her friend Mason blew it out for her at school. She also was too shy to play pin the tail on the donkey at school.

Once again at her real birthday party.....no blowing the candles out of her Princess cake! Her party was at the park and I was so scared it would be ruined by all the rain. Every thing turned out great!

The rain held off until the very end of the party so we just let Henley and her friend, Braden, play in the rain for about 30 minutes! She had so much fun. They were hilarious! Happy Birthday Henley!

1 comment:

ishatrisha said...

what a cool princess cake!