Wednesday, September 23, 2009




Gearing up for BAMA FOOTBALL! I think this is such a cute picture of Henny and E-I! Wow, we have the cutest red headed and blue eyed kids ever. We meaning Alana and I! Remember they aren't brother and sister....just cousins!

Above was a 3 week photo shoot with me. She has on a precious little dress that her Aunt Lana bought her. It fits her so good and its 3-6 months.

Isn't Big Sis so sweet to Harper! Henley still loves her to death and wants to hold her all the time. Wonder how long it will last?

Well I thought I should do a short update and post a few pics. I have been so busy trying to take care of the kids, keep the house clean, and plan for 2 birthday parties for Henley. She is having one at school and then another at the park. I really dont know how I will manage all of this when I go back to work in 3 1/2 weeks! As for now, everything is going pretty good! Keep in touch for horror stories when I go back to work. Gotta go make cupcakes so until next time......Roll Tide Roll

1 comment:

ishatrisha said...

they are just the cutest! I am also the mom to 2 blue-eyed babes! Archer's are so bright! your girls are precious, and guess what...your family will survive when you go back to work! they have to! i'm also planning ava's party for saturday, and i just took treats to preschool for her on monday...check my blog! pray the rain away!