Thursday, August 27, 2009

Harper Leslie is here....


Harper Leslie is here. She was born Friday at 12:57pm. She was a little chunky monkey just like I expected. She weighed a whopping 9lbs. 80z. and was 21 inches long! She didnt really look that big but that is what the scale read. haha!

Big Sister Henley just loves her and is always wanting to help!

By this point I was ready to get up and walk out of the hospital. I felt great. A planned C-Section is the way to go. I even got released a day early from the hospital! I was so happy to be home.

Just had to post the pic of her chubby cheeks. I know the pic is a little gross, but i love the cheeks. I will post more and give more details when i have a little more time. Gotta go for now. Thanks for all of your prayers!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

She is beautiful! I'm glad you both are doing well.