Thursday, August 13, 2009

wow.....its getting really close

Tomorrow is my last official day of work for 9 weeks. I am so excited about this!
I will have the first part of next week to myself to get everything perfect for Harper's arrival.
I did go to the doctor this week and had lost a little more weight but my doctor wasn't concerned at all. He said and I quote " I am not worried about your weight, this baby is enormous" Sort of scary I know. I just pray she is healthy....that is all I care about. I am still predicting she will weigh about 9lb 4oz! I am so excited to meet Harper and see what color hair she has. I dont know why that is such a huge deal to me, but its killing me not knowing if she is going to be red headed or not. I guess because....every single day somebody makes a comment about how beautiful Henley's hair is and I am just afraid Harper will have boring brown hair and will never get comments like that. I know...I know....its crazy!

Please keep us in your prayers for next Friday!

1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

I don't know what you're talking about...boring brown hair...mine has provided me plenty of excitement over the years...just kidding. I am really kinda obsessed with whether Charlie will have brown eyes or not b/c Mikey, Huett, Sam and I all have brown eyes. I am afraid he won't and that makes me sad... crazy, I know! Anyway, about the weight thing, I lost a pound my last visit which brings me to a grand total of 15 pounds. That is like nothing compared to what I gained with Huett and Sam, but I swear this baby is bigger than either of them were. Granted, I never lost any of my baby weight with them so I suppose you could say I had a little...no, a lot on reserve so I probably didn't need to gain as much. I guess I'll just have to wait and see! I'm so excited for us both!Good luck if you don't post again until after she arrives!!