Monday, August 3, 2009

The nursery is complete!

This is all the girls! Thanks so much for being such wonderful friends....i love you all!

I must give props to all the peps that contributed to the room decor. Adams mom made the curtain, basket liners, and pillow. Adam hand crafted the letters on the wall. I painted the canvas pictures hanging on the wall. I know one is better than the other one.....it was getting really late one night while I was painting them.


Eli is so stinking cute. I couldn't resist not putting this pic up. Henley wouldn't be still long enough to get a good pic of her.


Well, I had a very long weekend. I was so tired.....not to mention swollen feet. Yes, I had cankles this weekend. Joys of being pregnant. It started on Thursday night when a group of people from church gave me a small shower. (I carried Henley and that is what wore me out) Friday we celebrated Adam's Dad's 60th birthday. On Saturday, my wonderful friends gave me a small baby shower and it was perfect. I got so many cute things. After the shower, my helpers with decorating came over and we pretty much finished up the nursery. The only thing I like doing is painting the table that the lamp is sitting on. I just didnt have it in me this weekend. haha!

Oh and no the doctors office still hasn't called to confirm the date and time. I go first thing in the morning so I will be sure not to leave until i have CONFIRMATION!

1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

It is so cute! I can't believe I am having another boy. It would've been so much fun to decorate a girl nursery. I'm on my 3rd boy nursery. Everything just seems a little played out to me at this point. I like what we ended up with, now I just have to get the room painted (which my brother has been generous enough to offer to do for me b/c Mikey and I are terrible at painting) Anyway, you did a good job. It's really cute! And I am a little jealous about the whole girl thing!