Tuesday, July 28, 2009

6lbs. 12oz. and 3 weeks to go!

The ultrasound showed us today that Harper is weighing a whopping 6lbs and 12 oz. That is almost 7 pounds and I have 3 more weeks to go. He will be scheduling my c-section at 38 weeks! He said we are shooting for August 17th but he will have a nurse call and confirm the date and time after she checks the schedule.



The nurse today also switched it over to the 4D ultrasound so we could get a better look at her. Oh my......it looks like she is storing a golf ball in each cheek! They are so chubby and sweet. She looks a lot like Henley to me from the ultrasound. I dont think she is going to have as much hair as Henley did, but we will see. I tried to upload the pics that I scanned but it would not work. Sorry! Keep us in your prayers.....3 weeks is just a skip and a hop away!

No comments: