Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harper Leslie update...

Well I think Harper is ready to come out and meet her mommy, daddy, and big sister. Every time she moves, I want to cry. I feel like she has nowhere to go. haha! I went to the Doctor last week and he told me my stomach was measuring 36 weeks when I was only 33 weeks. Can we say big baby?? I go Tuesday for my ultrasound and for Dr. Stone to schedule the C-section. Oh I am so excited!!!! I am so ready not to be pregnant anymore! We almost have the room finished so I can post some pictures.

What's going on in Henley's world......Well one of her two fish committed suicide the other night while in a smaller bowl because her big bowl was leaking. Being sneaky parents that we are....had her a new fish bowl and put the 1 fish back in her room on the night stand hoping she wouldnt even notice. What were we thinking? Yesterday evening she noticed her new fish bowl and also noticed there was only one fish in there. She wanted to know where it went! She is currently waiting on it to come back home. She thinks it ran away like our black dog Vestal. Thank goodness she wasn't upset about the fish. She was just so funny talking about it running away. haha!

One more funny story....Henley is taking a bath....Adam has to go peepee....he swears his back was to her and she says "Daddy your hiney (spelling?) looks just like a tail" oh my.....think about it for a minute....you'll catch on!

No comments: