Thursday, July 2, 2009

I understand I am pregant but why does my nose have to be....

I have added two more pictures from the beach. Seriously, when you get pregnant....why does your nose start to look pregnant as well? I really hate that.....so not attractive. This was the only family picture that we took while at the beach. I know its sad.....I am telling you it wasn't that great of a trip! Below is a picture of Henley....she was trying to be a little model. She was showing out for me. My little girl is just getting so big, it makes me sad!


1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

I totally symathize with you...and like my nose isn't big enough already. It wasn't that bad with Sam, but when I had Huett, I looked scary in all the delivery pictures. Atleast we can rest knowing that a few of the pounds we've gained is just water weight and should fall off almost immediately after delivery.