Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the 3 1/2 Nicholsons go to the beach...







Well, our trip to Orange beach wasn't the best trip we have ever taken to say the least.

I will just list a few things that went wrong. I can't tell you all the stories....it would take way too long.

*Thursday night our hotel in Foley just had a hole in the door for a peep hole. (you could peep in or out)
*Friday the realty company gave us the wrong room keys and moved us after we had already moved our stuff in.
*Henley had a cold....she coughed all night every night!
*Sunday Adam got sick deep sea fishing.....jumped off the boat and swam to shore! haha!
*My car broke down while the guys were fishing and me, my mom, and Henley had to catch a cab. haha!
*Henley screamed the whole way home.....she just didnt feel good.
*My mom and Adam caught whatever Henley has
* I am 31 weeks pregnant and was way too hot everywhere I went.


This is just a little of what went wrong. I will post some pics to show that we were having fun at times. Henley loved the sand, playing in the ocean, and pool. She also liked the ferris wheel at the Warf! THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

what is it about vacations that make kids get sick? Huett Ava and Sam all got a ridiculous, uncontrollable coughs that kept them up all night while we were at the beach. It must have something to do with the change in humidity...maybe? Can't wait to see more pics!

Megan said...

Well my girls have colds now with cough,runny nose etc.... and were leaving for the beach Sunday soo hopefully it's gone by then! (but knowing hallie probably not)