Wednesday, January 6, 2010

bring on 2010...

We had a small New Year's party at Adam's parents house. We had lots of yummy finger foods. We may have not lasted until 12:00 like most party goers, but we had a good time!
Henley wasn't scared of the fireworks at all this year....she loved the little "blow thingy" as she called it. Aubrie....she probably didnt love it as much!

A Special thanks to all of these guys....they came outside to participate in the fireworks (or so we thought) I guess they were just there to make sure Adam and I didnt catch anything on fire.


My niece spent the evening with us as well because she didnt get a invite to her parents party. I told her I still loved her. Isn't she just beautiful?



Above is Eli and Reagan partying it up.....Eli was pretty much a walking zombie the whole party but he sure was a trooper!

Henley and her Granny (favorite person in the world)






No comments: