Sunday, January 10, 2010

let's start 2010 over again please...

I can't even really explain what has went on with us in the past week. I will start by saying that I love my husband....he is my rock....he is what holds this family together. Okay....so him and his two cousins all went on a road trip to PASADENA (roll tide roll). He was gone for 7 days....yes 7 people. We haven't been apart that long since the day we met. So, it was just me and the girls for 7 days. I was so worried because Henley can really be a handful some times. Much to my surprise....Henley was just an angel. She wanted me to play with her every minute of the day and since that was a personal new years resolution of mine....I played a lot more than I ever have before. (I just left my house dirty for a while) Well now for the reason I want to start this year over. Monday Harper started throwing up. I didnt know what to do....I just started praying because usually Adam helps me with stuff like this. Henley was feaking out and didnt really know how to help me. I called the in-laws to bring the pedialyte and carry Henley home with them for the night. It was a long night....she threw up for 6 hours. Of course I couldn't work Tuesday because I had been up all night long. To make a long story really short.....Harper threw up Monday...Wednesday....Friday.....Sunday! See a pattern....Isn't that weird? Needless to say....its been a heck of a week....I only worked 1 full day last week. Don't you wish you were getting that paycheck? Daddy made it home safe last night and we are so happy to have him back. I will post some of his pictures soon! I am starting my new year today! Happy 2010!

No comments: