Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Harper update....

So I went to the doctor yesterday at 23 weeks and had finally gained some weight. I had gained 5 lbs. I have to throw in there though that Harper is weighing in at 1lb and 9oz, so we will just say almost 2 of that is her. haha! I did have an ultra sound and she is most certainly a girl, she is big, she has hair, and a bubble butt. I was measuring close to two weeks early. They are sure she is going to be a big baby like Henley was. I never would have thought anything different though. I am just so blessed and thankful to say everything looks great and she is a healthy baby. I can't wait to me her!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

So funny that you haven't gained much weight either... I have actually lost 2 pounds since my first visit. I am guessing that it might change though at my 24 week visit b/c I am not nauseous anymore. Anyway we must be due like a week apart. My due date is Sept 12. What's yours? Blog ya later!!

Crystal, Adam, Henley, and Harper said...

Yes, everytime i have went to the doctor i was losing weight, but now am putting some on. My due date is Sept 1st. Seeing how she is already big....I am sure he will take her early like he did Henley. I was 38 weeks and she was 9lb. 3 oz. Anyway....keep me posted!