Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I spent Mother's Day morning at home with Henley instead of going to church. She wasn't feeling too well and had a little bit of a fever. For some strange reason about 10:00 she perked up and felt fine. We ended up spending the day at Adam's parents with the family! Well i say we all spent time together.....i think we all ended up taking naps in different intervals. haha!

Anyway....I got a super cool diaper bag for Harper. Adam was really mad at me because i ruined the surprise by finding the bag that it came in. Adam, next time you will know throwing something away doesn't get rid of the evidence. haha!

I have to give a little shout out to my mom and my mother-in-law. They are AWESOME! I am so blessed to have both of them in my life. I love them both more than words could ever explain!
I hope both of them had a great Mother's Day.

No comments: