Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentines Day...

I always have to do something cute for Henley's classmates at school for Valentines Day. I was struggling this year to come up with something different. I emailed a girl in Gardendale that runs Invitation Station and ask for some help. She came up with these and printed them out for me. They are much cuter in person! Tonight we will be making mini cookie cakes and decorating them. I think I am going to put the first letter of each childs name on each cookie cake. Of course, I will let Henley do all the sprinkles. We had to do a little taste test of the sprinkles this morning before school. That silly girl doesn't like her sprinkles hard. haha!
I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day weekend. I am sure we will be staying home most of the weekend.....I am so sick of being BROKE!!! I am sure everyone else feels this pain also!

No comments: