Wednesday, February 10, 2010

two..I mean 3 little red heads...

Big sister taking care of baby sister while she wasn't feeling good. I love the dirty mouth on Henley and Christmas pajamas on Harper. This is what happens when Mommy isn't around.

Adam was voted BEST DADDY in the World! Henley came in from school saying she was going to have a picnic for supper, of course I told her it was too cold outside. She fell to the floor and pitched a fit. Adam looked at me and said, you I D I O T, I had already told her she could. I quickly spelled out that he was the idiot because it was too cold outside. Anyway, they had a picnic for supper like he had promised....he even put a flower behind his ear. I mean, not many men out there would do this......thumbs up to an AMAZING Dad!
Harpee as Henley calls her is getting so big. She is such a sweet baby girl....it seems like she has been sick or not feeling good since day one but she is still full of life and always laughing. She hardly ever cries!!!

Henley was in the floor trying to teach Harper how to roll over. She can roll over from her tummy to her back but not the other way around. She's just not that interested. I think its hard for her to stay on her tummy....its more like she tries to balance on her fat tummy and can't so just rolls on over. Most of the time she doesn't even have arms or legs on the ground when she is on her tummy...haha!











1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

that is exactly why I wanted a daughter, not just for me, but for mikey too. He would've totally done silly stuff like that. Charlie seems like he has had a runny nose or a cough his whole life. Something about babies born in the fall, they just don't have time to get big enough to fight off all those winter bugs. Atleast spring is right around the corner...