Monday, February 22, 2010

so blessed...

We spent the evening at my moms on Sunday and it was beautifiul outside so of course I am going to take some pictures. (Some Adam took...he is getting pretty good too) Harper was napping during the outside pictures so she didnt get to participate...bummer. Anyway below are some of my favorites from the day!
Roo and her favorite person! Roo is short for rooster which is what we say when we are talking about her but we never call her that. A little nick name that she doesn't even know exist.

Harper was 6 months old yesterday! She is starting to sit up and I think she is developing a red head temper like her sister and daddy. I keep praying the temper away from her.

Mom's neighbor has horses that Henley loves to go feed. They make for pretty pictures too. The wind was blowing so she was trying to get her hair out of her eyes.


I sure do love my red heads and blue eyes!








No comments: