Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm breaking out the flip flops...

Spring is in the air people....I so love this time of year. I broke out the flip flops this morning because the word on the street is its going to be 72 degrees today. WHooHoo! I can't wait. I love spring and summer clothes for me and the girls. Ball season is here....I can't wait to go watch all my nieces and nephew play. I also hope Henley's ragball gets a little better. For some strange reason she gets shy when we get to practice and she will not participate for nothing! I am hoping the next practice goes better or Daddy is calling quits for a while. We think we will try again when she is 5 or 6! Happy Spring to everyone!

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

We have opted to skip rag ball this season even though the boys keep asking to play. We are going to get together and "stage" a game where they get to bat and we field the balls. That way we can skip the pressure of whether or not they actually want to play or practice. They just aren't old enough to grasp the concept yet and all it did was stress us out. Sounds like you guys might be dealing with the same thing. Good Luck, and if it falls through, ya'll can come to our fake "no pressure" games.

ishatrisha said...

tiff's right, it was more of a hassle than anything because the kids were just not that into it! ava did good the one time her dad was able to come, but that was just ONE time. I was 7 and 8 months pregnant with Archer and trying to keep her focused on catching the ball. maybe next year!